Rinse in tap water or machine wash after use to remove any pool chemicals or salt from the pool that may affect the fabrics.
Cloth Nappies: Care Instructions
Dry pail: Remove solids into toilet or sink, rinse nappy and squeeze out excess water before you place into bucket. Dry pail in an airy basket/bucket as this creates air flow and prevents smells. Struckets make a perfect dry pail.
Main wash: Every 2-3 days on a 2-3 hr cycle at max 40-60degs. Use the recommended dosage of your desired detergent for your load size and we suggest doubling the dosage for plant based detergents.
Dry: Line-dry inserts and shells under cover or in the shade on a portable clothes airer. Do not place shells in the tumble drier or direct sunlight as this can cause damage long term and void warranty.
Bamboo Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads
How to Use:
– Snap up pad around underwear with the bamboo sided up.
– Change pad when required (usually around 4-6 hours) depending on your flow and your personal choice. However you will quickly find out the best time frame for changes.
– After use Rinse pads with cold water to prevent staining. Then place into diaper pail or into a separate pail or wet bag. Pads do not need soaking.
– Wash with nappies or separately…cold rinse with no detergent followed by a hot wash with 1/2 the recommended amount of detergent. Dry in dryer or hang in sun to dry.
– When you’re away from home, place pad into wet bag and cold rinse when you return home. Then wash per care instructions. Avoid washing the pads in public facilities.
– The pads are meant for personal use only and should not be shared with others.
All products have care instruction under the product & care
instruction are given when products are bought.