This pack is for 4 x cloth pads & 1 x mini wetbag.
Bamboo Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads with PUL (polyurethane laminate) backing that goes against your underwear to help to prevent leaking.
The Pad consists of 3 layers, Bamboo top layer (against the skin), 2 layers of super absorbent microfiber and a PUL waterproof backing.
Very soft, comfortable to wear and kind on the skin causing less skin irritations to those women who suffer with sensitive skin. These pads have the natural antibacterial quality of bamboo, are highly absorbent and allow your skin to breath.
Cloth menstrual pads are great because:
– Less contact with harmful chemicals
– Save money and the environment
– Cloth menstrual pads are less likely to cause rashes and contact dermatitis.
– Cloth menstrual pads, like all menstrual pads, remove the risk of TSS associated with tampons.
How to Use:
– Snap up pad around underwear with the bamboo sided up.
– Change pad when required (usually around 4-6 hours) depending on your flow and your personal choice. However you will quickly find out the best time frame for changes.
– After use Rinse pads with cold water to prevent staining. Then place into diaper pail or into a separate pail or wet bag. Pads do not need soaking.
– Wash with nappies or separately…cold rinse with no detergent followed by a hot wash with 1/2 the recommended amount of detergent. Dry in dryer or hang in sun to dry.
– When you’re away from home, place pad into wet bag and cold rinse when you return home. Then wash per care instructions. Avoid washing the pads in public facilities.
– The pads are meant for personal use only and should not be shared with others.